View Single Post
10/4/20, 4:26 PM   #22
Re: And I get home to find BACON won
yeleyfan76

I do know the track stayed good all night. Kinda narrow early. But they didn't have to work it once, Let alone three times.

So sad. You are so blindly in love with this rock quarry that a good racing surface is beyond you. They never do anything with it Charles. No one racing sprint cars complains about the surface at the tracks that work them a few times a nite. Only the crotchety old people in the seats do. Guess what?? They are the best races Usac has all year every year. Your bedrock track could never host a three day show like Smackdown and I really hope someday we could have the same type event at TSS. Stop looking thru the rose colored glasses and admit the surface sucks. Too many different people talking about the rocks, so it isn’t a falsehood. Whoever from the track went out to look for them might want to open their eyes to reality. The worst thing about ISW’s first wknd is Lawrenceburg. They should be reduced to a less than prime date on the week. Sorry you left before you knew Bacon won the race, I’m happy he won the money and the title especially if any of the Hoffman family were there to see it. Enjoy your winter and maybe donate some time to help harvest rocks n the spring if you are able.

6 members like this post: bighd0522, Chief Wahoo, fishnman, jim goerge, oppweld, ronmil