View Single Post
9/14/20, 4:53 AM   #18
Re: FloRacing Thread
Stephen Cording

I don't know what we'd do without Floracing. Subscribed to Loudpedal (Jackslash before that) then seamless transfer to Flo last year. It just gets better and better. The way our UK Government is dealing or not dealing with the whole Covid deal I can't see us stateside in 2021. So another full year of no live racing, jeezzzz I can feel the Methanol level dropping in my bloodstream. USAC Nation Hoping we can afford the airfare once this is all over?

Roku is prefered streaming option works straight out the box.
FireStick 4K is good, but what Amazon don't tell you is you need the Ethernet / Hardwired add on box to get the 'best' out of ya Firestick the rob dogs.

I contacted FloSports / FloRacing via the contact form earlier in the year; Requesting a change of main page layout to prevent spoilers for those watching via on-demand (Most hot-laps start about 12 Midnight here in the UK on GMT). I received a swift response and there does appear to be less spoilers / winners photo on the Mainpage.

The sooner we have Star Trek teleportation the better. "Scotty two to beam over to Indiana"
Last edited by Stephen Cording; 9/14/20 at 4:54 AM.