View Single Post
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #18 9/1/20 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by FALCONEDDIE:
We watched Smackdown on Floracing from Florida. They did an outstanding job for all three nights. I do think Boss cars make the show a little too long. Not bad though sitting on comfortable couch watching it, LOL. Hats off to the Oconner family for the great job as always.
Do people on this board really think that having 40 BOSS sprints racing on Indiana's Baddest Bullring giving us an additional 4 heat races and 2 "B" main events for non wing sprints is a little much. I recall the wrecker crews cleaning up multiple USAC crashes going for the gold. TOO LONG??? Are you KIDDING ME! The BOSS addition to Saturday night is the best thing to happen by throwing a bone to the weekend warrior racer while growing the non wing sprint car ranks. Kokomo Speedway is awesome for any non wing sprint car action. As someone who has attended ALL 9 Smackdowns, the O'Connor's, USAC, and BOSS have a great product to continue to grow. It can always be tweaked and improved, but for one weekend out of the season, I thank you for not having tin tops, fenders, or lower division open wheelers. KEEP the Smackdown all 410, non wing sprint cars.
13 Likes: dirt330, erich45, fourteen fan, Hubie, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mpgouty, PIT CART, spicoli, TBONE, TNRustler, TQ97, WinglessLovers