View Single Post
9/1/20, 4:29 AM   #17
Re: Smackdown Thoughts
Hubie

Smackdown is a great event, and this years running, even without a huge crowd, was a blast just the same.

I agree with those about Bill Balog, I had never heard of the guy and he flat got my attention. If he could find a car owner he might be well served to come down to the Hoosier State and get some keen racing action at our various club tracks (Kokomo, Lawerenceburg, Putnumville to name three) I suppose the BOSS stuff pays well and he is running inside what his budget allows. He was fun to watch. I love it when someone whos name I have only seen in box scores shows up and represents themselves. Thanks Bill Balog!

Kyle Cummings. Is this guy ready to be a marquee star within the USAC Club? 100%!!! No bells, no whistles, Kyle just flat stands on the gas and is on point whenever the green flag drops. I love the fact he was in a well turned out Midget and also in a Silver Crown car. I think if Cummings wants to be a star, the only thing holding him back are personal issues. Racing is hard on the home life and I know he has a child on the way. Kyle Cummings is a class act from A to Z, and a Champion Driver.

Congrats to Tyler Courtney and all at Topp Motorsports. Saturday night driving ability and the car were one. Tyler's car got traction everytime he asked for it, and he motored away! Pretty Cool!

This virus is the pits, I hope America can get on top of it soon and we can all resume our normal lives.