View Single Post
8/25/20, 1:43 PM   #31
Kansasdirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I was with a friend one night after a race at the Action Track and he started talking to CJ. I wasn’t part of the conversation just listened. I came away a bigger fan then I already was, thinking this kid can not only wheel but a cool guy also. Now it seems if things don’t go exactly his way he’s got to say something derogatory. Maybe he feels that way but some things are better left unsaid. I mean if I told my boss everything I was thinking I probably wouldn’t have a job. On the other side aren’t we lucky Kyle Larson made a harmless mistake and the knee jerk overreaction of Ganassi and NASCAR gave us a wonderful gift of what very easily could have been a terrible season.
Not trying to gang up on CJ; after all, I’ve enjoyed watching him race, but I wanted to follow up on a couple of comments about him in this thread. In one of the interviews with CJ Sunday, he referred to “Kody, being the jerk that he is.” In my opinion, Kody is as far from a jerk as one can get, and that comment showed CJ in a new light for me. Did anyone else hear that comment? Thoughts?

3 members like this post: bighd0522, fish, ISF