View Single Post
8/4/20, 9:27 AM   #2
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumey's 55 View Post
I have been to all the Smackdowns except the summer my father passed away. I currently reside in FL, have tickets to Smackdown and these would be the only races I see this year. I want to attend but trying to decide if this is a good decision from a health standpoint. From what I have been reading stands have been full and few are wearing masks. This does not make me feel good about attending. I have not locked myself in my home these last few months but have tried to use good sense and avoid crowds. I have had a family member get the virus and a friend who is currently in the hospital so this has me being cautious. Any thoughts? Should I be concerned? I would appreciate thoughtful responses to how attendance has been recently, sprint week for example and are fans being respectful.
yes, you should go. As you can attest, Thursday and Friday crowds are not usually sellouts. plenty of room to space out those nights but may require sitting lower than usual. pocket some hand sanitizer and wear your own PPE and you’re in pretty good shape. Heck, you may even be at higher risk of a car accident in route than contracting a virus in PPE.

DISCLAIMER: opinions are my own and should not be considered expert medical advice. I am not a healthcare professional but did party often in my 20’s with friends who are... Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Last edited by JarrettFarms73; 8/4/20 at 12:46 PM.