View Single Post
7/29/20, 12:30 PM   #27
Re: War series
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
Kenny Brown is a janitor at Anheuser-Busch in St Louis who also happens to own POWRi.
Gee, seems to me you have a personal vendetta against Kenny Brown. Whatever job he holds outside of running POWRi should not make any difference. Even if he is a janitor at Anheuser-Busch are you saying that all janitors are dumb and can't do any else???

In my opinion Kenny Brown overall has done a fine job with running POWRi and gives the fans of Illinois and westward other opportunities to watch midgets and non-winged sprint cars than having to travel to Indiana to watch USAC events. Yes, before you say it I know USAC runs other places besides Indiana but their base is the Hoosier state and most of their schedule is there. I would think a race fan would be delighted to have choices of where to go and possibly catch open wheel racing closer to home for them. I have dealt with Kenny Brown via email numerous times and have only been treated with professionalism and a quick response in all my dealings. My wife and I have attended scores of POWRi races especially midgets and have enjoyed each and every one of them as much as USAC or any other series in the country.

If you think you can do a better job running WAR then why don't you step up and offer to run the series and see how you do with it!!!

Bruce Eckel