View Single Post
4/27/20, 5:49 PM   #19
Re: WoO new procedures.
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by captrat View Post
It would seem we are forgetting some basic information. 1. There is still a deadly virus among us. 2. We do not know who is actually carrying it 3. We do not know all the ways it may be transmitted. 4. We do not know how long it can be active 5. We have no verified treatment or a vaccine. Patience is our most effective strategy for now, so that hopefully we can enjoy life in all its manifestations in the not too distant future.
Very well said and I am in agreement, cap. We are shooting at a moving target. I just think of this WoO press release as the first attempt to educate the fans and competitors as to how we are going to shoot. It will be interesting to see how other sports address this.

I will give the WoO a lot of credit here. If you discard any sporting group, such as the NBA, PGA, etc., that will "perform" with no fans and only via TV, media, or internet, WoO has been the first to step up to the stage to address fans in attendance. We are all going to have to adjust from here on out and keep adjusting thereafter.

I hope you bud gets on the upswing, fish my friend.

1 member likes this post: fish