View Single Post
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #12 4/27/20 11:43 AM
From decades of professional experience, where I work, when something goes wrong, we have to act to ensure it does not happen again. Learn via experience. This calls for an immediate directive from our managers on how to do this. Pretty much every time, the first directive has to be amended, for it will not work as originally written.

I am telling this to myself that this new WoO protocol-to-be is the first swing of the bat and will not/cannot be implemented as written, for myself, having experienced many a race, and many directives of the sort in my professional field, I can see the holes and pitfalls within this directive already. This is truly a wait-and-see time period.

On one end of the spectrum, nothing should be done. Go on as we did before. But that is not going to work. On the other end, this directive provides the ultimate extreme measures to be implemented. The true answer lies somewhere in the middle.

What makes me also wonder is not so much who came up with this directive, but moreso who was asked to provide input into it.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
7 Likes: duel, EBookerFan, jonboat15, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, racer-x, rick42