Thread: Larson FIRED!!
View Single Post
4/19/20, 2:36 PM   #36
TQ29m

I think I agree with this approach, but it takes a lot of years, being able to over look the other way. It all involves money, bottom line. A company can not grow without investors, here's where the stock market gets involved, the more tickets are sold, the more money is filtered down to the investors pocket, like it or not, that's where it ends up, and that's why when something happens like this, the trickle down doesn't get to the bottom of the investors, some call it stocks and bonds, others just pay a broker to handle it, and it just gets worse, till the investors are only interested in the profit side, and lose interest rapid travel if they no longer have have big dividend checks rolling in, to be able to retire like so many do. I got somewhat interested in this several years ago, when I became a full fleged business owner, I had been given one stock share in a company my mother worked for, worth just under 7 bucks, but thru the way it works, 30 years later it had grown to something I could use, but, having been busy with the business, I hadn't kept up with what was going on, and tho my meager investment had indeed grown, in a whipstitch it was gone, along with my original 7 bucks, so much for that, but that's how it works, you need money to make money, so what happens along the way, looses it's value, and in most cases, money becomes the winner. Just saying.