Thread: best guess
View Single Post
4/16/20, 12:21 PM   #16
Re: best guess
stp6237

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 11

As I said in a previous post I will be shocked if we have racing here in PA before June 15th. Governor Wolf closed ALL schools in PA for the year and there are areas on PA that have very low infection rates. The idea with all of the restrictions is so the health care providers will not be over stressed with a surge of new cases. The normal flu does kill a lot of people each year, but with flu shots and known treatment the loss is greatly reduced. Every day here in the Philadelphia area people are reminded that by following the guide lines the rates of infection have been slowed and without these restriction it would be much worse. Keep in mind there are more and more people getting infected every day, until there is a 0% increase, not zero infections, the restrictions will be in place. I am 72, and check off three other factors that put me at risk. I think when the restrictions are lifted, I will sit out a few to see how it goes. I am still looking to get to Indy in August, would love to see Indy cars in Iowa and hit Knoxville in end of July, but anything before Indy I will treat as a bonus. Be safe, stay safe and make good choices.

4 members like this post: erich45, i love dirt track racing, Ken Bonnema, PAW