Thread: Kyle Larson
View Single Post
4/15/20, 1:32 AM   #30
Re: Kyle Larson
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
I know where I stand on this but I am going to refrain from tossing my opinion out there.....

.... but does anyone know who he was aiming this comment at, or was it no one in particular and he was just shooting into the air? Was there a specific black guy/girl on board at the time in the game?
One story had it down to most certainty that it was Parker Kligerman (sometimes racer...TV talking head most of the other time...I really can't stand him)...he is as Caucasian as one can be...

Another story I read, it appeared some on "Twitter" (which is un-credible as anything...), that it was aimed at Truck/Xfinity driver Anthony Alfredo...who Mike Waltrip calls smthn about "pasta" everytime he is on TV. I'm guessing Twitterville, didn't realize Kyle had biracial (or of two different races, I don't mean to say it the wrong way) parents and Asian descent...like he was even in the NASCAR Drive for Diversity program! (We all know he didn't need to be in that program, but HE WAS...NASCAR pushed it when it benefitted them!)

I wouldn't be surprised if all of them have listened to the mentioned rap/hip-hop music that was made popular from b4 they were born...IF one were to hear just a few tracks from the guy the NFL hired to run their Half-time shows (Jay-Z he goes by...), they would have the term almost stuck in their head...& like 6 years ago a popular song was like even radio play and had an "edited" substitute to refer to one's friend as "My Hitta"...everyone knew what the song was saying...& its taken as a (poor) term of endearment if anything! & I'm sure there are MANY more examples, but off the top of my head, that's what comes to my mind...(& the one mentioned song just says it over and over and over again - maybe some of these "artists" would be up for owning or sponsoring a racing team??? Like I said, the NFL encourages it...)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=my%20hitta
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Last edited by jdull99; 4/15/20 at 2:20 AM.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART