Thread: Faccinto
View Single Post
1/18/20, 9:51 AM   #34
Re: Faccinto
Sprintcarfanatic

I'm not making excuses. What I tried to do was take something someone else said & I didn't do it right. The other post actually ended in the part of "in front of you" then mine starts.

You all would really be up in arms if I put on here what I did on Hoseheads about this "word" from a BLACK MAN in 1982 & I put it on there just like he said it & Blacks, Whites & and other ethinicity that was in that room agreed 100 percent with what was said. It still rings true to this day !!! That word & others are being thrown around like candy & people are just eating it up.

I don't believe what he said was racist for the simple fact that he didn't actually call any one person or person(s) that unless what I've been reading is not being said the way he said it.

Let me tell ya about my neighbor. I'm setting on my porch swing & he comes over & says can I set with ya, I said sure. He set down & said I've never set on a front porch like this before. He can set there anytime he wants because he acts decent & talks decent. I won't let anyone in my house that is a disrespectful A$$ no matter what color of your skin !!!

1 member likes this post: tirespinner