View Single Post
12/31/19, 6:32 PM   #4
Re: Spectator etiquitte
Kinser11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy1808 View Post
Unfortunately this happens just about everywhere now. Obviously, upbringing and lack of race spectator etiquette/knowledge. Us children learned at an early age, to be respectful of others, regardless of what class is on the track and were taught, unless its an ABSOLUTE Emergency, to NOT get up out of your seat, until the race (last car across the line) has been completed.
It may not be the class you are there to watch but you can bet there are others there just as interested in that race as you would be for yours. There is plenty of time to move out of your seat between races. Be a role model and show some respect. Let's think of others first. If you already do, just remind them, as have I, that they are NOT a window that I can see through.

Ok let the attacks begin!
My complaint is when someones rear, is larger then their reserve seat. I think everyone should be measured, and if your wider then, the reserve seat. You need to buy a extra seat.

If they can disqualify, Scott Bloomquist, for being under weight. Why should overweight people not be penalized?