View Single Post
9/21/19, 9:58 AM   #17
Re: Kokomo..This Friday ...
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Mersereau View Post
anyone that doesn't think the next generation isn't interested in racing? Hudson O'neal, Devin Moran, Bobby Pierce, Moyer Jr. oh yeah Timmy McCreadie too Great night all around.
True, and don’t forget the winner, Tyler Erb. There seemed to be a higher quality (and noticeably younger) assortment of pit lizards with last night’s show also.

I miss the Kokomo surface of around 2005-2017. Several rough spots, especially in 3 and 4, but still a good race last night. Hammer down for sure. I think I miss the side by side racing that was so common with the surface the way it was before the last couple seasons. The way it has been prepped recently reminds me a lot more of Haubstadt. Not saying that is a bad thing, I just loved what it was before.

Great crowd at $30 a ticket, and fans from all over the Midwest. James Essex asked how many fans were making their first visit to Kokomo, and a bunch of hands went up. That can only be a good thing for Kokomo. Hopefully this show becomes a staple on the schedule, and maybe even convinces other promoters to host some late model events. Big thanks to Cody Sommer, his staff, and their partners at Kokomo Speedway for this event.
Last edited by hoosier race fan; 9/21/19 at 10:00 AM.

2 members like this post: PIT CART, speed bump