Thread: Allstar Issues
View Single Post
8/26/19, 11:48 PM   #1
Allstar Issues
flagboy55

So not too long ago Kyle Larson was disqualified at Joliet during a red flag for a crewman leaving some kind of designated area. The way I understand it he never touched the car but apparently the rules are you can’t go past a boundary that I presume is designated by the club. This past weekend in Pennsylvania 4 or 5 cars were disqualified for the same infraction, 3 or 4 were Posse and 1 regular. I was at Joliet when Kyle was DQ’d. From the grandstand it was a bizarre and disappointing turn of events, on a marathon night at the track. You can only imagine how the PA fans felt about they’re guys getting the axe. I’m hoping some of our wingers on here have more info on the saga. First, what exactly is the rule, 2nd what is the intention of it, and 3 is it properly explained in the drivers meeting. I did see it has caused enough discontent that Tony himself has said it won’t happen again. A little too late for some, but at least he’s addressing the situation. Hopefully some of you know more

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, Ken Bonnema, nathans1012