View Single Post
7/28/19, 8:17 PM   #3
Re: All Stars on Speedvision
Jerry Shaw

He's probably coming from the same perspective as I am, Goodnight. As a paying race fan that at the beginning of the year, decided to give them 150 bucks, under the pretense that my money was getting me "all" and "every" race from all three USAC championship divisions. Only to find out a few days from one of the events that was part of my reason to give them my money, that this one wasn't fully included. And even then, never at least got a "Due to circumstances beyond our control...Sorry for your inconvenience." type of press release, well in advance. Instead, a vague one trumpeting 20 some races that they would be streaming in July "...... starting with the Saturday night A Main of the Cornbelt Nationals." And when the paying customers expressed their displeasure for not getting what they were promised, all we got was you coming on here and accusing IOW and it's moderators of participating in some kind of conspiracy to get USAC.

It also hit my radar when I was at Haubstadt last night and I saw that when ASCoC and Tony Stewart roll into Knoxville, streaming rights to their event weren't in any conflict with pre-exsisting exclusivity agreements and went out on Speedshift, as all other ASCoC races do to VIP customers. At the very least it made me wonder how USAC/Flo's customers got a raw deal and Speedshift's didn't.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 7/28/19 at 8:32 PM.