View Single Post
7/6/19, 11:21 AM   #24
Re: Paragon Speedway MSCS & Fireworks July 4th Thursday
4J Motorsports

Race Count This Year: lots

Quote:
Originally Posted by popham View Post
Typical Hopkins, one of these days he will get what’s coming to him. I don’t understand why any car owner would want to be associated with him, let alone keep repairing all the stuff he tears up.
why would I want to have AJ in my car ?? that's a good Question .. He has more natural talent than most drivers I have seen out there .. He isn't the best but pretty good . he is a great ambassador to our sport . he is approachable , he works as hard as he drives . I never have to wonder if he is gonna be there 100% . he always gives me 100% . did I mention that he is fast . As a car owner its a lot easier to try and slow a guy down than to get him to go faster . Also sprint car guys, at least the good ones hang it out on the jagged edge every lap , and when you do that sometimes when he makes a little mistake it turns into a big deal. Your entitled to your opinion . but ill bet you 100 bucks that there isn't anyone any more tore up about that mistake than him . he is a top notch person and I am proud to have him winning in my car !!! He could win in any ones car . Again did I mention he is fast