Thread: Chili bowl
View Single Post
1/20/19, 3:08 PM   #25
Re: Chili bowl
jdull99

Yes, it was long, but there are 100s of hours of NASCAR programming on all year - which many complain about - so, I say enjoy the 4-5 hours of LIVE midget coverage ONE TIME A YEAR (I don't have Mav, so forgive me if there is another one - CB & Turkey Night would be about the only ones I could make "appointment TV"). I'm most thankful MAV stuck with it & didn't cut away b4 it was over!!!

I plowed snow the morning before, so I really had only slept for like 28 minutes in the 36hours before it came on, but I wasn't gona miss it (even if it was the least I have cared about it in years, just cuz...its still cool tho). My ony wish was they'd show the FULL prelim features (like a REAL alphabet highlight package or the features from the nights before - all in order instead of sporadically around the broadcast) - instead of some of the interviews (which, unless you are sitting at home - are hard to hear). But ya, if I had MAV, id'a recorded it & listened to everything again, while I was doing smthn else...or it would sit in the PILES of such recordings I struggle to get to...lol. I have like 4 Eldora truck races I intend to catch up on one day...lol
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, davidm, FEATHERDUSTER, John P Huss, luckybuc97