Thread: Tmez
View Single Post
12/18/18, 11:34 AM   #24
Re: Tmez
Kansasdirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trannyman View Post
So,it's ok to say something like that about a community/venue that provides good racing?
We don't use "barbershop talk"at a kids birthday party for a reason.Just like "pit talk" shouldn't be used for a victory speech.
Let's not forget,we strive for our youth to get involved in racing.We want families to come out and support racing.
Of all the great,good things that could've been said,that was the best he could come up with?
Oh,p.s. My son,and our family are Tmez fans,but that's not what the thread is about.I agree with badcoupe.
That's a valid point, trannyman. We do tend to forget that there are young ears listening, and although they most likely hear that and probably worse (just turn on your television) on a daily basis, I'm always a little saddened that some interviewees can't seem to find more appropriate words to express themselves. You bring to mind a comment Levi made after winning the Gold Crown at Tri-City that I thought was totally inappropriate. But that's just me. And apparently you too.

2 members like this post: rachasin, trannyman