View Single Post
11/10/18, 10:51 AM   #2
Re: Just read everyones posts about USAC
BrentTFunk

I personally like Robert, but think they did the appropriate thing that he forced them to do. Is that your name on Robert's car? If so, I can understand your anger. I have watched Tyler race for many years now. I can not recall any incident like this with him. He has always been positive. I don't know that you suspend someone for a one time thing that even the recipient has not complained about. I still don't know for sure who he hit. Although I have a pretty good idea. If he has done this before, or has been warned, than suspension should be in order. All of this negative takes away from the positives. Like Perris increasing the purse this year, and Justin Grants charge for the win. USAC has had a great last few years and people hate o see it. Keep tearing it down and racers can keep racing for lower purses. I will probably get deleted again as I am not following the IOW moderater personal opinions. I watched the video and saw it was a great race. Most people are talking about that, except a handful of people grinding axes.