View Single Post
10/5/18, 3:40 PM   #28
Re: New low for Tony Stewart
Cage Faraday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Tony has stooped to all time low. The man who use to gripe about Goodyear tires, NASCAR rules, and track conditions at the Chili Bowl and in Australia has reached a all time low. The classless turd has to rub it in Ballou's face. Sends him a letter saying he can't participate in the ASCoC race at Kokomo, even though he's been banned from there for the remaining of the year. And apparently from one of Ballou's comments, he wasn't told about the track bans during the USAC meeting which included "Key Track Industry Partners". I know some are tired of hearing about this, but this was uncalled for by Tony. Good luck Robert this weekend at Jacksonville. See you at TSS next week. Give 'em hell!
Yea, I have to agree with you, I saw that letter on twitter this afternoon. I expected RB wouldn't be able to run with Stewy's little group since they were gonna be at Kokomo and that track was on the lists of No-Go's for RB, but the letter just adds a little more smack to an already childish butt-hurt situation. I may have to change my cats name now(Smoke) to "A---hole" or something else I find endearing. Sadly I can't change my birthday that I share with that dude from Columbus, Indiana, but either way this letter sure comes across as brat-boy nonsense. I'm sure its some sort of official legal cover your assets deal, but it just smarts that much more. Ordered my #FREEEBALLOU shirts today, can't wait to break them out in Ocala in 2019.
Last edited by Cage Faraday; 10/5/18 at 3:52 PM.

3 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, Midget98, SPRINTCAR