View Single Post
10/1/18, 10:39 PM   #57
Re: Thank you Robert Ballou
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Open up the nursery?? This is hilarious coming from one of the biggest babies on this board. You are such the hypocrite. If someone picks on your precious Lawrenceburg you cry and whine. Similar to the promoter that can’t take criticism either. Clearly he struck a nerve with these 3 tracks and what a shock the Burg was finally a good surface for a USAC sprint car show after all of this. Another poster on this board stated how THAT was a track that got blasted and just went to work and made their track better. Last I heard he isn’t banned from there. Saying that a person could be killed is over the line for sure. One has to wonder how big of a pacifier Ole Phony Stewart needs after calling him a pissy baby.

Open some space in your nursery for Funk as well. Posts about things he has heard and can see how things work. Please,,,the two of you state concrete facts or stop posting. I’m tired of hearing how you guys know people and have sat in meetings with unnamed people. Blah blah blah.

It appears based on this decision by the sanctioning body there is no way the 12 could ever really be treated equally with other competitors based on their feelings being hurt. Such a shame since what little national respect USAC had left was from people who thought they were a gritty tough group of racers and club. Oh well enjoy your nursery, I hope while you sit on your carpet squares drinking your milk the racing is good since in the end that’s what this was all about. Good racing with equal effort from the teams and the tracks.
Your facts for ya, What's wrong with the track other than he couldn't navigate it? And for the record, I never said who was in what meeting or any meeting for that matter, Keep making stuff up. I gave examples of times he's done it before and mentioned there were as many non substantiated as there was legit.