View Single Post
10/1/18, 11:08 AM   #54
Re: Thank you Robert Ballou
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Time to open the IOW Nursery. Not for Ballou, but for all the excuse making apologist who don't believe the track was great and his claims (At least this time and several other times) were baseless. It's kind of the old, Cry wolf every time you don't win and your not helping things, your hurting them. There's a chain of command, even for a sub contractor. As a painter and carpet installer, I couldn't walk in someones house and say their wife's ugly and their dog's mangy. They'd of been on the phone for the company I was working for in a second, and I'd of been out the door. There is a problem with the track, You go to the comp director. The director makes his own decision on it then goes to the promoter or track prep person. It's that or you load up. You don't go in victory lane and bash em right in front of em on the mic or on social media, Which he did on all three visits to one track listed in 17 and did to Eldora both this year and last year and as many of the complaint's that were warranted were offset by the times they weren't.

I've stated before I think he's a hell of a guy, hell of a racer and a good person, But after so much of anything, You wouldn't stand there and take it, Over and over and over. He had it coming and his removal of the post and apology is kinda proof he knew he was in the wrong.

6 members like this post: billw, BrentTFunk, erich45, fish, mc/rider, PIT CART