View Single Post
9/24/18, 12:58 PM   #43
Re: Ballou vs Stewart
Chase Hightower

To me, it's simple. It's not whether I agree, or you agree with me on how good he is? It's about the fact of crying and complaining. I look at it like this. Eldora or any other race track in the country is owned by someone. That is their facility to run and operate how they see fit. Ballou has complained about several surfaces, not only Eldora. That is also his right to do. However Tony owns that track, it's his stage, his game, his preparation. Any driver, owner, or fan, (individually) is a small part of what occurs there. If you're that unhappy with it, then comment or accuse an owner, track, promoter, or track prep of attempting to get someone killed.... Then sit your a*s at home. I don't care if Ballou or any other driver doesn't go to race at any facility, for any reason they deem necessary. And I agree that he is a good driver, one I love watching where he can ramrod a car and make banzai passes. But, no in my opinion, winning 1 USAC championship doesn't make you one of the "best ever." Like I end several of my posts with, we're all entitled to our opinions. Mine sure doesn't make me correct.