View Single Post
6/29/18, 1:34 PM   #14
Re: Putnamville or Danville?
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Lots of competition for cars Saturday. LPS, Kickapoo, and right up the road from there Joliet has the WAR cars. That's where I'll be. With the Wild Child, and the Buckeye Bullet running with the Allstars, 2 of my all time favorites, want to go see them before they decide to call it a career. And they both are running well this season. Also the closest track to home. Rarely get any kinda sprint cars less than an hour from home
Flagboy55,

Can't blame you for supporting a good show like that at Joliet. Have fun and enjoy!!!

Cringing at six divisions plus vintage sprints at Daugherty on Friday so thinking about four divisions and Gas City on Friday. Looking at Danville on Saturday but they also have six divisions plus vintage sprint cars so I don't see being able to handle two long shows in back to back nights so limiting to one at Daugherty. Coming off a six division and nine division programs in Mississippi and Louisiana last weekend bugging out after three divisions and 11:20 on Friday and four divisions and 11:30 on Saturday. You can see why I am gun shy especially with very hot temperatures and humidity forecasted in the next three days!!!

Enjoy everyone no matter where you go and keep hydrated (with water or sports drinks not only with beer) and be safe.

Bruce Eckel

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge