View Single Post
6/19/18, 12:42 PM   #44
Kydehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Kyle, I sure get what you're saying about most have already spent the money on cockpit adjustable shocks. I'm not up on shock tech but I wouldn't think that would keep anyone from running a USAC race. I would think that you would be able to disconnect the adjuster and run that shock in one setting for the race. I agree with Brent, I prefer a driver who can adapt with the steering wheel and pedals as opposed to a dial turner.
You certainly can disconnect them very quickly and easily. I agree with you too, it isn't keeping anyone from running USAC, but it's also not helping the car count. It's just a moot point. And I understand what you guys are saying about guys getting good on the knobs. I just think more often than not, your really smart crew chiefs are going to be on display now, which is fine. The races have been good either way, I'm not trying to say they're not. I really have no complaints with the whole deal. Just some small opinions of mine that don't really matter. Lol. Hope to see you at a race sometime soon!

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, jim goerge