View Single Post
6/4/18, 10:17 AM   #14
Re: Lawrenceburg Cone-traversey
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I totally understand the frustration. You were in the point lead and a non transfer kills you.

I don't know any racing below Nascar and Indycar that has multi cams or for that matter ever had a officials decision overturned by video. Even Eldora.

It's kinda like jumping the start, It's always unfair if your the one who got called for it, but it was the right call to everyone who didn't.

I've also seen dozens of times where they've helped teams, Allowing up to 23 to start the feature and even once 27 when technically somebody should get ticked that they're allowed to gain position and points when they typically wouldn't have made the feature. I know lots of tracks that always run a consi when there are 21 cars or more. Times where they paid start money to someone who blew up in a heat and couldn't take the green for the feature. Times stayed late helping a team get a car loaded due to a malfunctoning hauler.

Oh well, Like I said, Im a fan of JSR and have been when Jason was with us.

I do know one thing, If I had a employee doing a job, Id back that employee until it was proven they were incompetent. I see no reason why someone would make that call if it wasn't true.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 6/4/18 at 10:19 AM.

5 members like this post: Chuckwells, flagboy55, Jim Gardner, Newport13, Ricks Pics