View Single Post
5/27/18, 2:12 AM   #71
Re: Little 500, Who's going?
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Swanson, Three in a row dirt/pavement SC cars and Little 500 sprints, Came back from two major instances tonight to win, First pit stop they couldn't get the fuel in the tank and had to try three times before they got it. This put him two laps down, but most lost two when they pitted. So got most of that back when they pitted. Then runs three hundred laps, melts his own tires off, causes his own caution, goes two laps down, and with a couple yellows races his way back to the win.

Didn't get to see as many peeps as I'd like to of seen as we kinda went over too two and sat in the shade from practice until about a half hour till race time. Did see Steven and Alissa Cording, Fishinman and a few others, seen a few in Boespflug sprintweek shirts but didn't talk too em. Met some folks that went to the Burton race friday night and they were bragging how good that was.

I was in the Hoffman section rooting for Eric Gordon who did get to running really good, Right before he broke.. Mrs. Swanson was sitting up with us and it was easy who to cheer for after that, even though we were anyway..

Like I said, a lot of skill and a lot of luck to win this one. Swanson had a lot of both.

7 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Jbaldwin, Kydehart, mc/rider, PJ Wright, racer-x, tigerone