View Single Post
6/30/08, 7:26 PM   #14
Re: Hoffman Racing reaches one milestone and next year another
Millsvideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichH View Post
Dean, Tim can answer better but I think there were some years they didn't compete in sprints at all - the Indy years, maybe- so their average wins per year probably is more than one would think at first glance.
I was speaking specifically of the years they actually fielded an entry as a racing team. Not necessarily of sprint cars. After all, as we all know "sprint cars" didn't actually exist in 1929. I guess my question is, has there been a Hoffman Auto Racing entry fielded in at least one American auto race every year since 1929?

Also, a question directly for Rob...Does your family have records as to how many race (feature) wins you have in your entire 80 year career? Just curious. That the majority of your victories in USAC have come in the past 20 years is even more impressive. Again, thanks for fielding a team that has helped set the bar in not only USAC competition, but short track racing as a whole. It is with all the respect in the world that I say, your endurance and enthusiasm for the sport we all love is very much appreciated. Sincerely,

Dean Mills