View Single Post
4/1/18, 6:03 PM   #55
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

The reason I do that is because it is for all series and there are a few that differ from one to another like the flat top piston rule....Some racers from down here can not go race with the IMRA or the MTM because they are “STOCK” only pistons which would be ok if all stock engines had the same 11:1 piston in it as the LE5ecotec does..... I have considered a compression test and am going to be gathering data (checking different cars) this season to implement it for 2019. My guess would be somewhere between 8-15%. And at the same time we will be testing a spec shock package for next year....and 1 way I will implement this is that we the series will have a couple of brand new shocks and at any given time the tech director can bring you a brand new shock and swap it out with your shock.... No it will not be as costly as most think because most everyone has their shocks rebuilt over the off season so instead of rebuild you buy new ones... Thank you for being some substance to this post....this is what it is supposed to be instead of the other BS.... Thank you

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com