View Single Post
4/1/18, 1:26 PM   #49
Re: Aluminum v6 midget
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray3 View Post
So now the MWR D2 legal Ecotec is not allowed? Why? So an engine that meets all the rules and has been legal since the inception of the D2 rules is illegal because someone pointed out it costs $15k? How convenient....

New as in not used. I have no idea how that had to be explained.

So the question was whether you have received or are planning to receive a free or reduced cost engine. You have denied that. At the end of the 2017 season I talked KMOD into offering Badger legal Honda engines because we need more capable engine builders. I started letting people know about KMOD. In just a matter of weeks Wayne contacted Marquis, the owner of KMOD about a free or reduced cost engine. I know this because Marquis himself told me so when I specifically asked him after he started asking me questions about the Southern States series and how it differs from Badger....I'm sure we will get 1000 excuses and various spins, or even outright lies on how this did not happen...

This is called unethical behavior. People who own a series should not be allowed to have a car in said series, period. This is why racing series should be non-profit with an elected board of directors who can be voted out by the members. Now I'm officially done talking about this crap.

"Now I'm officially done talking about this crap."
THANK GOD you are done....AGAIN ....as you were done 8 post back...but than.... you are self-proclaimed GOD's GIFT to midget racing...

"So the question was whether you have received or are planning to receive a free or reduced cost engine. You have denied that."
I do not own that car to began with....Darrin Davis owns the 92...Did he buy ..again BUY the KMOD engine? And if he did get sponsorship from KMOD for his car what would it had mattered?? and yes he is my son and I do try to help him get sponsorship...of course your dad or brother never help you do that did they?...you spurt you month off about everyone here that does not conform to your ideas or delete them like you did on the IMRA post...what's even worse... nope not gonna say...

The $15,000 dollar engine is dry sumped...Dry sump is not allow in our series...of course you knew that but wanted to start crap anyway

Oh yea...Happy Easter

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com