View Single Post
3/30/18, 12:18 AM   #39
Ray3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Hold onto your horses just a bit....let's speak the TRUTH... here is a link to that same engine you are calling $15,000.00 MWR ...http://www.mwrtechnology.com/product...ec-long-block/.... complete long block for under 3 grand.

I promise you I have not made 1 penny from my D-2 series and the pay is DAMN good the officiating is done by the series...tech is before and after every race..by the series...along with the T&S...by the series....
The engine I'm calling $15k? Its right there in black and white for everyone to read. I didn't make the number up!!

I compared apples to apples. New D2 to new Badger. The fact is they are basically the same price. The difference is one performs better and has better reliability due to better internal parts.

You haven't made a dime but have you or are you planning to receive a free or reduced cost engine that is completely rebuilt and not a junk yard special like you want others to use? Why is it good enough for others to use junk yard specials when the owners of the series receive free or reduced price rebuilt engines?

Also, lets tell everyone where the rules were first! Badger style or D2? Cause if I recall the current Badger style rules were implemented in 2013 with the IMRA. Then D2 rules were implemented in 2016. So don't make it sound like Badger rules came later. I still have all the rule books and revisions with dates if anyone would like proof on that as well. Also, your rules in Florida do not match those of the MTM or the IMRA so which series is the real D2? And remember, you're in Florida! Not really a hotbed of Midget racing action. You are really in no position to tell other series what their rules should be.

I asked a really good friend of mine who is a former CEO of two very large companies how do we institute change in our sport. He told me to post verifiable facts and people will see the evidence and come around. Some day I think I'm going to introduce him to the people who argue with me so he can see how ridiculous people can actually be even when confronted with verifiable and factual information.

This is my last post on this thread. So if anyone wants to discuss this further with me PM me.
Last edited by Ray3; 3/30/18 at 8:43 AM.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART