View Single Post
2/16/18, 10:14 AM   #14
Re: Bubba USAC Night 1
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC5454 View Post
Gave non wing a try. I'll head back to wing races like everyone else. No wonder all the non wing drivers are going to winged cars
Last night I was there, have not ever missed a lap of USAC racing there for 8 years and it was the absolute WORSE racetrack for a USAC show..now you gave non wing a try...I went down the 2 previous week for the winged deal and it was even worse....DON'T go blaming non wing racing for a popped up track...just like I don't necessary blame the wings for bad racing. I blame technology because they have gotten so fast and everyone has the same stuff it is a follower the leader at many other tracks with the wing...Volusia was the same with the wing...follow the leader and very little passing. 4 years ago they had a total of 58 races and every race was won from the poll that year for all of speedweeks...please do yourself a favor and go see these guys at a different race track.

Saddly... My 8 years has come to and end there so this is all I will be able to say about it

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge