Thread: Little Help?
View Single Post
1/17/18, 7:33 PM   #1
Little Help?
Meeker

In the beginning of the 2017 season I decided I wanted to build a sprint car. I spent the first part of the season traveling around and deciding what flavor of sprint car I wanted to build. Once I figured out what flavor, I started introducing myself to owners/drivers. I spent the last part of the year following the BOSS Series around and met some great people. I asked around as to who they use as suppliers for parts, engines ect. I narrowed it down to two companies and introduced myself to them. I have called on multiple occasions and don't receive calls back. All I want to do is pay someone to build me a sprint car and have someone to consult with because I have zero experience with sprint cars. I want to pay someone that is knowledgeable and has a reputation in the industry to tell me what to do. I don't want to go online and buy a POS car because of my ignorance. Aside from walking into their shop and flashing money, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do from here. I know of one that has an open house this weekend and I will drive the three hours to get there to be noticed if need be.