View Single Post
10/21/17, 11:28 AM   #28
Re: Kokomo Klash
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Another great race. I don't remember ever seeing this many great races in one year. Every night at a track is good, but this year it seems like I have seen more and more great finishes.
Totally agree with Brent. The racing this year at Kokomo was great and sometimes believe it or not we get spoiled and don't appreciate the racing there as much as it deserves. The numerous great finishes were hard to comprehend and we went away from there just shaking our heads at how lucky we are to have such a great race track so close (1 1/2 hours for us) to us. Attended Kokomo 14 times this year and never came away disappointed!! This is one of the reasons my wife and I moved out here to Indiana from Pennsylvania and we don't regret the move one bit. Indiana is the hot bed of wingless racing and having grown up on winged racing with Eastern modifieds our first division growing up this is the area to be if you love the close, side by side racing that only wingless sprint car racing can provide. Still enjoy an occasional winged show but nothing compares with the wingless racing especially in Indiana. Enjoy and appreciate what you have here and don't ever take it for granted and continue to support all the tracks in the Midwest that present wingless racing for our enjoyment.

See you tonight at Haubstadt, another awesome joint!!!!

Bruce and Pat Eckel