View Single Post
9/24/17, 7:50 PM   #23
Re: Eldora racing surface?
FALCONEDDIE

We attended 4 Crown at Eldora about 3 or 4 years ago and had to leave when sprint car race began, couldn't see the cars the dust was so bad no use in staying. We were sitting in turn 4 and dust just lifted and fell all over us. We are dirt trackers formerly from the great dirt tracks of New York and there were dust problems there also. and there still are at some tracks. But I didn't expect at Eldora cfould be that bad. I could remember the night at Volusia Speedway Park when Earl B. was heading out of the grandstands and said "I can't stand this _______." There is material that can be bought now that helps to keep the dust down that is approved by EPA. But you have to buy it and USE IT!
I paid my $29.95 and sat in my living room and watched the whole live video streamed show - Absolutely NO DUST and hit the bed at 1:30 and didn't even have to hit the showers!!!LOL I do think it would have been appropriate to put some water on, during some of the down time and it may have helped a little with the racing. BUT WE ENJOYED IT!! and Thank everyone for putting it on, there was some really good racing.

2 members like this post: flagboy55, tirespinner