View Single Post
8/27/17, 9:41 PM   #4
rpedersen20

Wow Funk! Your right! No one should be allowed to post unless they were there. Come on way to promote the sport. Only "professional sport" where fans get bitched at by super fans for being casual fans. Sprint cars need all the fans they can get and to lamblast people repeatedly over not attending is BS. If the sport was bringing in tons of new fans then no one would rag on others for not attending. But since it's the same people week in and week out it's on them to go to EVERY RACE or they aren't real fans and killing the sport. Come on! People ordering ppvs and following by other means is just as important. If I was this guy I'd find a new sport because alot of the people on here that go aren't the friendliest. Not everyone is going to go to every race no matter how die hard. I'm sure most of the people talking about football or whatever has possibly never been. I'm sure the nfl is still happy they are talking and keeping up.