View Single Post
8/24/17, 5:54 PM   #1
Complete 410 Sprint w/spares for sale $12,500
moods

Stealth frame with Donovan aluminum block, Dart heads. Hilborn fuel injector 2 1/2” with Kinsler #620 nozzles. Crank K-1 Wiseco, Clevite main and rod bearings. K-1 “H” beam 4340 steel rods, Wiseco T6011 aluminum pistons. Isky lifters, stainless valves, titanium caps, ~6 shows on motor.

This motor is a beast that I never fully tapped. Quite simply, this motor was much faster than I was...

Winters quick-change rearend, no shows since rebuild.

28 gallon Fuel cell and bladder 5-6 shows.

Spare everything included. 6 gear sets (most brand new), spare shocks, bars, wheels (4 RR, 3LR, 4front), fuel cans, nuts/bolts/hardware…

***Self contained starter included - start your Sprint car in your shop.***

Full containment seat goes with car if desired, plus 2nd seat. (Might even have a 3rd seat.)

You want to race a Sprint car, you will not find a better deal. Yes, I know I can make more money parting things out, one price for everything. We were fortunate to go Sprint car racing as a family and hope to give back to the sport so someone else can try and have as much fun as we did.

Everything included $12,500. (You are buying a Sprint car and getting everything else for free. New lower price as a friend picked up some parts.)

Also available if you buy the team, double axle open trailer. Car hauler with extra large box. Remote winch with recent battery for easy on/off load. New axle, 2 new tires, other 2 recent, recent battery break-away brake kit, rebuilt electric brakes, 2 sets LED lights and every shackle/bolt replaced. Load up everything to go racing including ATV (not included) and go racing. $2,000

Located in Southern Indiana across river from Louisville.

Michael Jr
812.987.8763 cell/text
Attached Images
Racing.jpg (169.1 KB, 738 views)