View Single Post
3/27/17, 9:20 PM   #28
kcarm92

This might sound a little dumb,but it,"s up to tje driver if he want's to run aa containment seat,hans device,only he can decide not sanction body,they can and should recomend them ,but not require them think that would open them up to liabity for giving driver's false pretense that auto racing is safe since they required them to have such devices,like i said some people might think this is dumb, but it should still be up to the driver,next time,at a race track look at some of the cars ,with all their visora ,side panel"s and then throw in the containment seat's have of the driver's cant even see out of them ,so let's notjump into mandating more safety things lets mandate that racetracks have fully staff medical & fire crews on staff , never really hear driver's voice on these things,we choose when to race and when not to depending on track conditions,nobbody ever want's to be injured or killed but that is a chance we take everytime we strap into a car,like i said some might think my opinion is dumb but it is what it is prayers to the family of Dave

5 members like this post: bighd0522, hoscalecody, LRP36, nathans1012, oppweld