View Single Post
1/29/17, 8:24 PM   #8
Re: worse than facebook
Aces&Eights

Race Count This Year: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by david mitchell View Post
I did not realize the dislike for NASCAR ran so deep. I thought I was looking at facebook and the ***** stuff. I just think this will get rid of the three hour , cruise along, wait until the last pitstop, then race stuff. It has to be better than that.WOW.
I'm sorry you think you got an FB reaction, but this is the, "Indiana OPEN wheel" forum, NOT nascrap.com. I left 4m to get away from that stuff because it brings a type of fan that is a lot of times there just to cause turmoil. Matter of fact 4m did away with their whole nascar fan section. If you enjoy nascar, more power to you and I bare you no ill will, but a lot of people who once followed the France Family Circus no longer support it because we feel they abandoned us in favor of corporate money and wwf type story line with semi-dictated outcomes. I refuse to devote anymore of my time and money supporting an organization that no longer wants to be associated with blue collar America or put forth a product that resembles any sort of honest racing. Brian France masterminded his Frankenstein creation, hope he enjoys the fruits of his betrayal. Have a good night and don't forget to support your local dirt track and take a kid to see some real races.

6 members like this post: dirt330, FALCONEDDIE, ISF, Ken Bonnema, mc/rider, tirespinner