Thread: Cage Lights
View Single Post
12/9/16, 3:42 PM   #21
Re: Cage Lights
hoscalecody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmac05 View Post
To answer the raceciever comment, they are only as good as the people using them. Tracks require drivers to buy them and then they say maybe 3 words on it all night. They never say 1 till green (usually not important, but sometimes the flag men doesn't give the signal in time), rarely if ever say where a wreck is or that there even is a caution. And then the other problem is drivers not having them on, having it on the wrong channel, battery dieing, flying off the car, or headphones that short out under seatbelts
wow really that actually surprised me but i do believe it that some tracks only say little, most tracks i've been to which isn't much, but in several different states always kept you well informed. Out of all the tracks I raced or had raceciever while just spectating the most informed track was Waynesfield. Waynesfield and Dan Kelly usually always kept you informed 100% how many till green where a wreck was and if it was high, medium or low on the track. Also to comment on the lights I think they strictly only need to be on when there is a yellow or red flag. Don't have them on for greens or to show who is leading, one last thing is from every picture i seen they seem quite bright and distracting like most people said.

2 members like this post: Simon_says17, Will Shunk