View Single Post
12/5/16, 8:47 PM   #10
Re: Boespflug to the Hoffman 69
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Wow, Leave it to social media to turn a announcement into a bash USAC thread.

First off, Congrats to Chad! Hoffman and EZR.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Reading this article I see the team will be based in Indy. That's what I was wondering about.

Dan Launderville has been the backbone of the team for awhile. doing everything under the sun and moon to keep the team in always ready and always competitive form. I wish him all the best and much Success in the Tool Business.

Rob Hoffman is a new Grand Dad to twins.

There is nothing like shoring up a team to have all the needed pieces and with the added owner, sponsors and resources. Chad will have even more chance to show his skills with top backup equipment and motors to boot

Mean Green and CR Brands put out some stellar low cost products. I suggest trying them

As for the USAC bashing, Most owners, drivers, crew members etc have full time jobs. The purses they run for is twice or thrice what any other NW organization puts up.. That $$$ on top of the ful time jobs im sure is helpful to racers. USAC IMHO has produced more champions at all other levels than any other organization including the WoO. Id suggest two things, Either offer a solution or start your own org.

As for Brady, Brady has become one of the most versatile racers in the country. Sprint, midget, champ, Wing or non. Two time USAC Sprint champ. winner in many winged events including All Stars. If he's got the pieces in place. He'll go far. Congrats Brady Bacon!

4 members like this post: fish, FishBurger, oppweld, scottyCbus