View Single Post
10/9/16, 5:47 PM   #54
ernart3

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
So Kokomo, Putnamville, Bloomington, Montpelier, Gas City, Riverside/West Memphis, Jefferson County, Solomon, Path Valley, Tri-City, Wayne County, and Ventura are now considered big tracks?

One night at Lawrenceburg, two nights at Belleville KS, and two tracks on the the PA swing are large I will give you that.

You will think about parking your car because a fan has a different opinion about a series than you? ....... ..Priceless!!!!

I don't need 50 cars and sit through two Hooligan races to see a good show. I saw a good show last night with 25 cars.

If you want to support Powri go for it but don't berate me because I prefer USAC. I like and support what Levi is doing for the series, I can't say I have the same opinion about Powri.
See I'd rather you be a fan of the racers than a certain series. I'm busting my ass spending a lot of money and supporting both series because if one goes away it's not good for anyone. Usac races bigger tracks powri does not. Eldora, granite, Lawrenceburg, Paris, Belleville, and PA swing. Usac also runs a schedule that only gets 10 guys following. I like both series because I like midget racing. We ran 7th last night at granite to Keith's cars and bacon not too bad for a "so called national midget" huh? Not going to a midget race because of the sanctioning body is dumb. You're missing out because little Belleville and Jacksonville and Macon are great midget tracks.