View Single Post
9/25/16, 11:53 AM   #14
Re: Brady Short and fans and awards. Sad
D.O.

Since Spikers took over the track the awards have always been for the top 10. So sorry you didn't know about that and that would mean that Franklin didn't tell everybody about that in the drivers meeting. So sorry for Saturday night but after missing the HARF banquet between the two upset myself and many others. Yes you are correct somebody from the track would of come to get you if anybody had known you hadn't come to the front strech until your name was called. Don Short and Brady Short this isn"t an attack it is fact of not being there for both I have pointed out which left many fans upset with the no show. You and everybody on here knows I don"t just get on IOW and call people out or hardly post at all for that fact. I had many fans both times ask and express questions about this. Don and Brady there are people way closer to you than me who noticed as well. Sorry I ruffled feathers.

PS if you check my previous post I think this might be the first since BG passed so I don"t jockey the key board and call people out.