View Single Post
8/21/16, 9:29 PM   #105
Re: Badlands Speedway Gold Cup ?
dirtracer74

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
I have a to respectfully disagree. Tonight's outlaws race is co-sanction with IRA, that's responsible for the large car count. There's some Wisconsin guys there that wouldn't even run with the outlaws on a normal show but because IRA is there, they are too. I would bet more outlaw guys would be making more money if they were in south Dakota. But because we can't all get along we have this, an angel park IRA show that turned into a WOO show. My opinion all stars and outlaw and IRA should work with badlands to make it another destination event. Hopefully USAC has a good enough time there to strengthen the non-wing presence for next year
Why should anyone work with Badlands, when Badlands has proven that they refuse to work with anyone else? With all of the stuff that they have pulled, I simply can not understand why anyone supports this guy. Other than the money, he has done nothing but create friction.

Outlaws have 37 in WI tonight. Even without the IRA co-sanction, they still would have had a minimum of 30 cars. Still more than a race paying 50k to win.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner