View Single Post
6/27/16, 2:55 PM   #13
Re: Rushville? Fri SAT
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
King the tqs appreciate your support 29m. Since Terry and family volunteer for our enjoyment, both time and money for us, let's get on here and talk about how we appreciate them, and all they do. I remember seeing your car maybe 5 times in 3 years. Maybe with your support they could afford someone to manage the media aspect, meaning with someone who has Internet background and just not a keyboard jockey! When was the last time we have seen a 30 race schedule with 23-28 cars on a nightly basis. For that I say thank you to Terry and family. Hopefully the media aspect does improve , but it certainly isn't because they are hiding something. King of the tqs is the best kept secret in the state of Indiana
Devin, even if you could, you'd never reach the number of races I've raced, so get over it, I doubt you've been out much more then I have in the last 3 years, and you can walk, something I don't do well anymore, I'll soon be 79 years old, I have more time in the chow line than you do on this planet, try to remember the old Indian saying, about walking a mile in a man's shoes, before you call him out, or put him down. Bob
Last edited by TQ29m; 6/27/16 at 2:56 PM.