View Single Post
4/11/16, 7:43 AM   #50
Re: D2 Midget Engines - Here We Go
MRAY3

Quote:
Craig Dori. All I have to do is read your stuff and your families stuff here, and on Facebook.
So you read my opinions and my family’s opinions on IOW and on Facebook, and you think you know all about me? You think you know about all of my racing related “associations?” Please enlighten me, Mr. Dori. What are my ties to any of the businesses and/or sanctioning bodies related to this discussion?
Quote:
As did I.... With some real #'s as well. Not keeping the many folks that have asked, in the dark, as to what your's or Esslinger's engine are going to cost?
You’re STILL upset that I haven’t taken the time to determine the real cost to duplicate the engine that I built for my own personal use? My engine was built by me, for me. It was never intended to be sold. Why is that information so important to you? Why are you not demanding that everyone else post their cost figures on this message board?

Quote:
Now granted, I understand your's maybe still in development, that's fine, but Esslinger's is apparently ready as they're asking folks to call for pricing... Why can't that be made available to the public to counteract the claims of how much you think we're going to spend on stock engines???
Why do you continue to connect me with a business that is more than 2000 miles away from me? Why do you call me out because you want a price on someone else’s engine? I did not have that information, and if I did, I would not think it was my place to post it.
Until you and the “many folks” started mocking the photo of my engine, and demanding that I post dollar figures, I don’t recall ever making any claims as to the cost of anyone’s D-2 series engine.
Quote:
I am not angry at them for doing anything. I am just trying to paint the full picture to counter all the negatives about stock D2 that come from you and your family, with a little of what has been going on from the "stock" side.
Again, please enlighten me on this. I have just spent way too much time looking back through all of my posts, and all of my son’s posts on this message board, and I fail to find any evidence to support your claim. I have also looked at many posts and responses to posts on Facebook, and once again I fail to see how you can make this claim. Please feel free to use the search function and the quote function on this board and post your evidence here. I would like to see what it is that you consider so negative
Quote:
Run your mousetrap, we'll run ours, it will all come out in the wash, not on social media.
Quote:
I have nothing to sell, I have nothing to gain except for the future midget racing as my opinion sees it should go. That opinion is obviously different from you,
Ditto for me. If your opinion differs from mine, that’s fine. I thought that’s what the United States was all about. We all are supposed to be allowed to have and share our own opinions.
Once again, I am not selling any ideologies. I am not in charge of anyone’s “mousetrap.” I own a race car that I plan to race. There are options available for me as to where I race, and I would like to know how the organizers intend to enforce their rules. I simply would like to know how legitimate their program might be, before I determine whether or not to participate. I don’t believe any REASONABLE person would consider that thought process to be out of line.

Now, try to calm yourself a little and enjoy your day!

Mark Ray