View Single Post
3/28/16, 12:28 PM   #170
Re: No way out 40
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR View Post
I think he went off turn 4 at least 3 times in a row, maybe more. Sure he was trying to win it, but 3 or 4 slide jobs also were you come to almost a stop. The leader running into the back of you. Like I said he probably was driving a little harder and driving over he head. And yes I have seen sprintcar racing and keep up on it. Just an observation, IMO.
Driving over his head to means he wasn't good enough or experienced enough to be up there. Well I got news for you he is good enough and can beat those guys at anytime or any place. Yes he was driving hard and was pushing Ballou and Clauson. He was giving it everything he had to win just like everyone else out there. Slide jobs and running off the track is all part of it . Pushing your car and the track is how you win. The guy that won the race did that the best. It was a great race with lots of action all around guys moving up guys falling back. $7500 to win makes everyone hungry to do what ya gotta do to win in Honoring the name Jesse "The Rocket" Hockett. Believe me Jesse was smiling down on all of us Saturday night. What an awesome way to start off sprint car racing season here in Indiana.