View Single Post
11/19/15, 2:45 PM   #16
24midgets

I think tring to keep Honda alive is Great and I think that giving them a 917 they will be back on top .that is for the guys that has been working every year to make your car faster.for the mid pack guys have hard time beating Tim's cars on regular bases or terrys car so r you going to beat them with more c.c. I doubt it.as for changing a rule that was put in place 20 years ago is just plain stupid .yes my Kawasaki is faster than my Honda no doubt about it.of course my finishes didn't show this because handling issues. But putting new motors in a small box that you can't do any thing to the cc. What happens if you suck dirt and take coating off cyclinder now I have to buy another motor cause not able to bore out for fraction of cost .but no thought about this problem of course. And if Jason sester comes out and beats every stock 636 because he is better driver and get more out of any car he gets in .so Ron comb weigh around 1000 lbs so to slow Jason down he has to weigh 1100 to make him even ,and where do you bolt on 300 lbs safely. And than you can run 40 races on these motors .weekly mataince you wash air filter ,change oil every 6 races. This will all be a mood point in 2 years and the lack of a choose to build a motor how every you want will slow the number of new cars in to midget racing . and to Honda if you blow motor up it cost more to piece a motor together every time .and the 836 Honda beat the 636 at seraval track .and over half the wins that the 636 won they started on front row so luck of the draw and good handling .
Last edited by 24midgets; 11/19/15 at 3:11 PM.